Popular Posts

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ghost shows, remodeling and make up..great combonation lol

I love, love, love ghost shows. Ghost adventures is awesome. There was a marathon this weekend and I think it was on the TV almost all day both Saturday and Sunday lol. I was at Ulta today and there was this beautiful eye palette that I came very close to buying. I may go back and get it. The colors were so deep and rich, just what I like. I'm still waiting for Urban Decay to re release their Naked Palette...tick tock, tick tock. Ugh..what are they waiting for?? anyway the palette that i want is from Smashbox and there was only one left. 12 colors, eye primer and mascara for $43. I think that price is reasonable considering single colors are quite pricey. I think I have just convinced myself that I should buy it lol.

Mike started working on my lighting today so my videos look good and what was supposed to be maybe an hour long project turned into a 3 day ordeal...I feel bad that this went from easy to difficult. So here's to hoping that all the time, effort and not to mention money is worth it. I love my husband :)
 http://www.youtube.com/user/PJsBeautyShop  I'm going to post a short video of the work in progress on my youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment