Popular Posts

Friday, October 15, 2010

I NEED A NEW JOB....TODAY

I NEED A NEW JOB AAHHHHHH!!!!!!  I'm sick of taking crap from people. I'm sick of keeping my mouth shut for the greater good (Hot Fuzz anyone)....SICK, SICK, SICK. I wish more people read this blog. If anyone out there is looking for a registered ultrasound tech with ten years experience leave me a message please. I have exceptional organizational skills, an eye for detail and outstanding customer service skills. Lol..this is funny I'm actually listing my skills like it matters..that's it.. I've actually lost my mind. My mind is lost. Someone please come and pick me up..put that bright white coat on me that ties in the back and cart me away to my new home..you know that place with the white padded walls and group discussions.. that place where heavy medication and drool bibs are an everyday necessity.  
Owell..such is life right. Suck it up and move on. Just let it go and forget about it..isn't that what people normally say? Yeah I guess that's what I should do. I should just continue to bend over with a smile and ask for more. Am I agitated? yes..will it go away? eventually..Am I going to let it rule my life? nope. But it does suck and it did ruin my complaint free job record but what the hell right.. cuz I guess in the end it wont really matter anyway. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure that after today it wont matter much to me.. that is until I have to go back to that place and then the bad memories of my really crappy day are going to come crashing down on me like a dam that just broke loose. A bit dramatic, I know, but in these hard times a bit of drama is to be expected..tell me I'm wrong. So for now I bid you farewell...that is until the next tragedy ensues...or I buy more make up, which ever comes first. Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog, doll.

    I've been watching your tutorials and am a subscriber to your YT channel, too. In fact, I recreated the teal look a couple of weeks ago and wrote you there to tell you it looked great.

    And though I don't know if you still have that job I hope if it continued to be the shits (pardon) that you got gone girl! Or, that it got better.

    I'm sorry that you know more than most that life's too short to stick with something you hate that's such a big chunk of your life. :)

    ReplyDelete