Popular Posts

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Paranormal Activity 2

I went to go see Paranormal Activity 2 and it did not disappoint!!! I thought the story line was brilliant. The only thing that I wasn't thrilled about was that kids were involved but other than that I really liked the movie. I was also given a code to down load paranormal activity to my ipod for free because I bought my tickets off fandango..bonus!! lol. I'm going to go see it again next week with my sister in law. I cant wait!!

I'm also looking forward to the premier of Walking Dead Halloween night. I have read the comic books and was really excited when I found out it was being made into a TV show. If you have the chance to read some of the comics before Sunday night do it..you wont be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment