Popular Posts

Friday, November 12, 2010

Forever 21, MAC, Urban Decay

   Tis the season!! Tis the season for fabulous make up collections, sales and special prices...aahhh!! I love holiday specials. Mac has a new collection that is reasonably priced. They are offering eye palettes, pigments, brushes, lipgloss and nail varnish's . If I had the cash I would buy everything lol. I'm really loving the pigments and am giving some serious thought to picking up the cool toned collection, even though I'm a bit intimidated at the thought of using pigments. A heavy hand equals an overdone messy look and I for one am not interested in looking like a clown. This will def take some serious practice.
                                                                     

  Ok so I am tired of waiting for urban decay to re release their Naked palette....Whats the hold up?!?!! I'm dyin over here lol. I'm getting to the point where i'm getting over my "want" for this awesome eye palette. Has anyone had a chance to check out ebay? these palettes are going for mucho dinero..all these people spending serious cash when all they have to do is wait and pay $44....duh. Course I do feel bad for the people who did pay lots of $ and didn't know it was being re released. Owell such is life.
                                                                  

  YAY!!! for Forever 21 and the awesome jewelry they sell. Gorgeous rings and earrings at cheap prices. Beautiful colors, chunky funky rings, earrings with a vintage look, rings shaped like animals..uh I love it lol. Finding the perfect piece of jewelry can really add that extra something to any outfit. Just try not looking fab with an awesome piece of jewelry. Check out Forever 21 for great jewelry at even greater prices. Happy shopping and an early Merry Christmas!!
                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment